Sunday, September 23, 2007

Waiting


Audrey and Asher couldn't come for the weekend because their dad got sick. The bears are disappointed.

They'll be waiting for next time.


10 comments:

  1. Great picture, and I can almost feel their disappointment. So nice you have special things for them when they come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Theresa. Great snap of those bears. Is that one bear polka dotted with blue? Hmmm, polka dotted with blue should be my next poem title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Theresa. We were going to have Audrey pick out a pumpkin to take home too. She's 4. Asher's just one, but we were looking forward to seeing him walk around the house for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, he's not polka dotted, more like a blend of blue and brown. But I'm glad you saw polka dots if you got a poem title out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And hey, Heath, I like your profile pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope these bears can wait forever...and not be disappointed at all. Is there a rain-check date?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boots, we haven't planned a weekend yet. Both they, and we, are completely booked in October! What is up with that.

    Maybe it will be a cozy winter weekend when it's not supposed to snow (for traveling).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for the bears that they have each other :_)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Britt-Arnhild, that is a comfort.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Unfortunately, at the moment my ability to respond to comments is limited.