Thursday, October 19, 2006

Looking out a window

Yes, I've been busy keeping a photo posted daily on the East Lansing blog. But that's not the only reason I haven't posted here in a few days. Just feeling pensive, you know? (The photo here is of Don in a building at University College, Cork, in Ireland in July, looking out at the quad.)

Things I'm thinking about:

Sorry, but I can't help myself.

7 comments:

  1. I wish I COULD give you a deep-tissue massage and let you phase out for awhile :) Not that thinking is bad, mind you. We should all do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginnie, thank you for the "thought"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, have you read The Laughing Jesus? After reading the review,I think I'd really like it! I've heard of it but never pursued it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginnie, I'm reading it now. Pretty interesting stuff. Let's talk about it on the phone when you're Stateside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am smiling Ruth, there is more to come, just thinking and thinking, it has to be some original ideas. I am after vegetarians next.

    Such a beautifully composed picture Ruth. Such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Rauf.

    Knowing ourselves, thinking for ourselves. Essential.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Unfortunately, at the moment my ability to respond to comments is limited.